Terms and Conditions
These terms below are important because they describe the rules everyone needs to follow when using this Service. Please read these terms and other terms referenced in this document carefully.
Thanks for choosing Website Announcement Bar (“we,” “us,” “our”).
Website Announcement Bar is an easy platform to display an announcement bar at the top of any website with the aim of clearly communicating information to website users.
By signing up or otherwise using our Service, including all associated features and functionalities, websites and user interfaces, you are entering into a binding contract with the Website Announcement Bar entity indicated in Section =$contactSection;?> (Contact us).
You agree to the terms of this page and/or third-party terms used as part of this Service (collectively, the “Agreements”).
In order to use our Service and access any Content, you need to:
- meet the legal age requirements of the country which you reside in
- agree to all the Agreements
- have permission to embed our Service on the website it is intended/created for
You also promise that any registration information that you submit to us is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Occasionally we may make changes to these Terms and Conditions for valid reasons such as:
- improving the existing functions or features
- adding new functions and/or features to the Service
- implementing advancements in science and technology
- reasonable technical adjustments to the Service
- ensuring the operability or the security of the Service
- legal or regulatory reasons
We may make these changes at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
Your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
If you do not wish to continue using the Service under the new version of the terms, you may terminate your account by contacting us.
Enjoying Website Announcement Bar
Here’s some information about all the ways you can enjoy Website Announcement Bar.
You can find a description of our Service options on our website.
Certain options are provided to you free-of-charge. The Service that does not require payment is currently referred to as the “Free Service”.
Other options may require payment before you access them (a “Paid Subscription”).
We will explain which Service options are available to you when you create a Website Announcement Bar account and/or before you access a paid feature/function.
Payment and cancellations
You may pruchase a Paid Subscription directly from Website Announcement Bar by paying a subscription fee in advance on a monthly basis
Website Announcement Bar may change the price for the Paid Subscription, including recurring subscription fees, from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advanced and, if applicable, how to accept those changes.
Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price changes.
If you purchase a Paid Subscription, you authorise Website Announcement Bar to charge you automatically each month until you cancel.
If you register for a Paid Subscription, you can change your mind for any or no reason.
You will not be eligible for a refund for any remaining time on your account.
If you wish to cancel, you must cancel before your next recurring charge.
The Service may integrate and/or interact with third party applications, websites and/or Services.
Third party Services may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that Website Announcement Bar does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behaviour, features, and/or content of any third party application and/or for any transition you may enter into with the provider, nor does Website Announcement Bar warrant the compatibility and/or continuing compatiability of third party applications with the Service.
User Generated Content
Website Announcement Bar users may post, upload, or otherwise contribute content to the Service (which may include, but not limited to: text, messages, pictures, information, descriptions and compilations, and/or other types of content) (“User Content”).
You promise that, with respect to any User Content you provide on Website Announcement Bar:
- to own and/or have the right to post such User Content
- use the content you share does not violate any applicable law, intellectual property, and/or you have written content to use the User Content
- is content you want shown on your website
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you post. Website Announcement Bar is not responsible for User Content nor does it endorse any opinion contained in any User Content.
You agree that if anyone brings a claim against =$brandName; ?> related to User Content that you post, then, to the extent permissible under local law, you will indemnify and hold Website Announcement Bar harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including attorney fees and conditions) arising out of such claim.
Failing to abid by these User Content guidelines may lead to the termination of your account.
Rights you grant us
By using this Service, you grant us the right to:
- allow the Service to integrate and inject code into your website in order to facilitate the operation of this Service
- allow website interactions to occur on your website as a result of our Service
- to provide advertising and other information to you
- make changes to User Content and/or Service components, where appropriate to ensure our Service is functioning/operational for the website it was intended to work on
If you provide feedback, ideas, and/or suggestions to Website Announcement Bar in connection with our Service, you acknowledge that the feedback is not confidential and you authorise Website Announcement Bar to use that feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Feedback is considered a type of User Content.
Website Announcement Bar respects intellectual property rights and expects you to do the same. We’ve established a few ground rules (“User Guidelines”) for you to follow when using the Service, to make sure Website Announcement Bar stays enjoyable for everyone.
You must follow these rules and should encourage other users to do the same. The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, and/or creating derivative works of our Service, User Content or any part thereof except to the extent permitted by applicable law
- any intent to break or cause the Service to be unstable, not operational, and/or cause outage to the Service any/or any part of the Service
- selling, renting, sublicensing, or leasing of any part of the Service or the User Content
- artificially and/or otherwise manipulating the Service by:
- using any bot, script, or other automated process
- providing or accepting any form of compensation (financial or otherwise)
- or any other means;
- removing or altering any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property notices contained on the Service and/or User Content and/or provided through the Service (including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications)
- circumventing or blocking advertisements in the Website Announcement Bar Service, or creating or distributing tools designed to block advertisements in the Website Announcement Bar Service
- “crawling” the Website Announcement Bar Service or otherwise using any automated means (including bots, scrapers, and spiders) to view, access, or collect information from Website Announcement Bar or the Website Announcement Bar Service
- artificially promoting User Content by automated means or otherwise.
- abuse or over-use the Service for malicious purposes.
- use the Service and/or User Content in ways it was not intended to be used for.
Failing to abid by these User Guidelines may lead to the termination of your account.
If you have any questions about using the Service, User Content or User Guidelines, please contact us.
Infringement and reporting User Content
Website Announcement Bar respects the rights of intellectual property owners.
If you believe that any User Content infringes your intellectual property rights or other rights, please contact us.
If Website Announcement Bar is notified by a copyright holder, that any User Content infringes a copyright, Website Announcement Bar may in its sole discretion remove such User Content from the Service, or take other steps that Website Announcement Bar deems appropriate, without prior notification to the user and/or other party who supplied or posted that Content.
If such user or other party believes that the Content is not infringing, he or she may in certain circumstances submit a counter-notification to Website Announcement Bar with a request to restore the removed content, which Website Announcement Bar may or may not honor, in Website Announcement Bar’s sole discretion.
The Agreements will continue to apply to you until your account is terminated by either you or Website Announcement Bar.
However, you acknowledge and agree that the perpetual license granted by you in relation to User Content and User Guidelines, is irrevocable and will therefore continue after expiry or termination of any of the Agreements for any reason.
Website Announcement Bar may terminate the Agreements or suspend your access to the Service at any time with/without notice, including in the event of your actual and/or suspected unauthorised use of the Website Announcement Bar Service and/or User Content, non-compliance with the Agreements, or if we withdraw Services and/or Content (in which case we shall provide you reasonable notice in advance of doing so).
If you or Website Announcement Bar terminate the Agreements, or if Website Announcement Bar suspends your access to the Website Announcement Bar Service, you agree that Website Announcement Bar shall have no liability or responsibility to you, and Website Announcement Bar will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
You may terminate the Agreements at any time. To learn how to terminate your Website Announcement Bar account, please contact us.
You understand and agree that the Website Announcement Bar Service is provided “as is” and “as available”, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind.
Neither Website Announcement Bar nor any owner of content warrants that the Website Announcement Bar Service is free of malware or other harmful components. In addition, Website Announcement Bar makes no representation nor does it warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any third party applications (or the content thereof), User Content, or any other product or Service advertised, promoted or offered by a third party on or through the Website Announcement Bar Service or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising and Website Announcement Bar is not responsible or liable for any transaction between you and third party providers of the foregoing.
No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by you from Website Announcement Bar shall create any warranty on behalf of Website Announcement Bar. While using the Website Announcement Bar Service, you may have access to explicit content filtering features, but use of these features may still result in some explicit content being served and you should not rely on such features to filter all explicit content.
Without limiting the foregoing, nothing in this section shall have the effect of limiting Website Announcement Bar’s liability in the event of total or partial non-performance or inadequate performance of its essential obligations for providing the Service under the agreements. This section applies to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
This section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Website Announcement Bar is a tool created and supported by the team at Island Meets City.
If you have any questions concerning thiss Service or the Agreements, please contact Website Announcement Bar by visiting our contact page on our website.
Thank you for reading our Terms. We hope you enjoy Website Announcement Bar!